Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good news for all

Garethr

Get your kit ready

Forecast should be for crystal clear skies over the South East for the next week at least.

Managed to break my Astro EQ unit this morning trying to balance the motors.  Small screw head broke off on DEC adjustment  :o

good news is it looks like Tom is in the process of making up another batch so have sent a begging letter to include me on the purchase list

Enjoy the clear skies guys.

Gareth 

The seeing was good for me about 0100 BST.

Much of my interest lies around Ursa Major, and due to light pollution, I have never seen M81 or M82 with the scope, due to the time of my observations and the position of Ursa Major against the local street light?

Well i just managed to take a peek and saw both galaxies, M82 the fainter of the two, but whats more exciting, this was observed through 10x50's. Then a few moments of Satelite tracking then off to bed. The fact that I needed to get up early, I could have setup and used the scope. Maybe next time?

Ahhh a weather discussion... will we ever tire of them? Not a chance.

12 hour forcast - not too bad.

24 hour forecast - starting to get a little shaky.

1 week forecast - Just write a good one yourself, you've a 50/50 chance of been right which is about the same at the Met ofiice.

Ahhh a weather discussion... will we ever tire of them? Not a chance.

12 hour forcast - not too bad.

24 hour forecast - starting to get a little shaky.

1 week forecast - Just write a good one yourself, you've a 50/50 chance of been right which is about the same at the Met ofiice.

Yes, It looks very changeable  :rolleyes:

Archived