Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AR2403 through the cloud

Luke

Hi solar peeps,

Wednesday was mostly a very brief session to forget, I'd set up as my midweek solar brekkie fest was coming to the end of the season and there is so little visible satellite data to go by, so I took a punt. Almost wish I hadn't bothered, no proper clear, but at least I got a glimpse of the interesting looking new AR2403 :laugh:

Dare we hope to follow developments at the weekend?

20743393152_4ceab9f901_o.jpg

---
AR2403, 19th August, 2015
Equinox 120, Quark Chromosphere, Grasshopper 3 camera (ICX687), 0.5x reducer

Thanks all for your kind words. I have had to cut out my smilies in this reply as I exceeded the SGL limit, I think your smilies in the quotes are to blame!

Good shot Luke. Not looking good for the weekend here :sad:  may end up doing DIY :eek:

Yikes! Our garden needs SOS

Super image :) :) :) weather does not look good for the weekend but the Sun does ;)

Alexandra

The Giver of False Hope is predicting some clear here for the morning. I'll believe it when I see it! :grin:  Hope you catch some rays, if you do I'd like to order CaK, white light, Quark and I suppose that old hat SF100 if you must :D

Actually technically I am done for summer, despite the pants weather I have reached target, can put my feet up, I was worried in Mid June. I think I got lucky/Sarah got unlucky that we were on hols for two weeks of awful British Summer.

Nice shot squire ...  :laugh:

Good to see you posting your excellent stuff on CN too ...  :smiley:

Very kind of you to say so, good Sir! I hope to catch you over there, I'd forgotten that you are on there Hopefully see some other of the SGL gang too.

great image through the clouds, havnt had a sniff for a while around here

Good luck, Craig, I hope you can keep the Vit D tablets at bay.

And me im starting to shake. Have managed to call up the tree surgeons to lop 15-20 ft off the conifers next door and sort out the 30 ft tree at the bottom of garden. I await their quote i doubt it going to be cheap

And me im starting to shake. Have managed to call up the tree surgeons to lop 15-20 ft off the conifers next door and sort out the 30 ft tree at the bottom of garden. I await their quote i doubt it going to be cheap

Just cost me £600.00 to remove forty foot conifer and have the stump ground out  :eek:

Dave

Archived