Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

77 image annimation from 19th july

sooot

I am in awe of your patience and perseverance. What a great result though!

Me too, I get bored processing normal images, spending hours tweaking them in P'Shop doesn't appeal so a quick process and they get inflicted on the masses, luckily ? everyone on SGL is too polite to shout RUBBISH  :grin:

Dave

Me too, I get bored processing normal images, spending hours tweaking them in P'Shop doesn't appeal so a quick process and they get inflicted on the masses, luckily ? everyone on SGL is too polite to shout RUBBISH  :grin:

Dave

Ah, not just a name in common then Dave! :grin:

Dave

my workflow is not much different i dont go through every single image. Captures using the hinode guider so not manning the scope then as2 which just takes a little more time stacking. I then use pixinsight to process the first image then the rest is put into a script. Then on to imgalt to allign images which is a quick process then pipp to average out the brightness of frames and turn into gif or avi. Most of the time is waiting for the processes to complete. Sent using mobile under menorcan sun :D

my workflow is not much different i dont go through every single image. Captures using the hinode guider so not manning the scope then as2 which just takes a little more time stacking. I then use pixinsight to process the first image then the rest is put into a script. Then on to imgalt to allign images which is a quick process then pipp to average out the brightness of frames and turn into gif or avi. Most of the time is waiting for the processes to complete. Sent using mobile under menorcan sun :D

Same for me Craig, I just process the whole 100 or so captures in AS!2 with same settings as a batch, into IMPPG & use the batch process, then aligned with IMPPG then into GIMP, crop & export.

Once AS!2 has done it's bit you can get to a finished anim in about 10-15 mins.

When I first read your topic I thought it said 77 pane mosaic :eek:  :eek: :eek: , then I put my brain back in. 

Very nice result Craig, anims are a great way to finish an imaging session, nice if you can actually see something 'moving' on screen but if not it's kind of a hit & miss affair.

Ha ha 15 is my biggest mosaic for solar, 35 for lunar. I took a chance on activity on that AR. Not this time, i still wait for a decent animation

It will happen sooner or later, I ran off 3 today but really just caught the mag lines dancing about so far, it's all good practice though.

Well done!! :) :) :) not a lot happening but then if you could predict it you would be working for NASA :lol: some nice rippling along the long filament and some action within the little AR too so worth the effort :)

Alexandra

Archived