Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WOWZA!!!! my M31 pic has been used on an online shop!

tingting44

im in shock really i am! and it was my old process of M31, my new M31 with more data which i am currently working on with PI is much better, but none the less they have used my M31 image, i am so happy, had such a horrible long day at work today to come back and read this! i cant believe it, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY lol :D

http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_94&product_id=1358

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when did you become a mod Psychobilly? grats mate! :)

No they are not paying me for it, they are sending me out some free goodies tho. i stopped smoking a long time ago now and i order my E-juice from them, i noticed they had a rubbish pic of M31 on there product a few weeks ago and emailed them saying if they would like to use my image of M31 and today they got back to me saying they did and that my image is now active on their website

Yes £4.50 is the price of the product, i wish i got the money Ron lol

No they are not paying me for it, they are sending me out some free goodies tho. i stopped smoking a long time ago now and i order my E-juice from them, i noticed they had a rubbish pic of M31 on there product a few weeks ago and emailed them saying if they would like to use my image of M31 and today they got back to me saying they did and that my image is now active on their website

Yes £4.50 is the price of the product, i wish i got the money Ron lol

Ask them for it, they shouldn't expect such a hard earned picture for nowt. After all, they will be making a mint out of their 

Psuedo fag thingies.

Whenever I get behind a puffer of those things, I think of Thomas The Tank engine, the steam that pours out of it   :D.

Very cool

Thank you :)

Ask them for it, they shouldn't expect such a hard earned picture for nowt. After all, they will be making a mint out of their 

Psuedo fag thingies.

Whenever I get behind a puffer of those things, I think of Thomas The Tank engine, the steam that pours out of it   :D.

i said i didnt want anything, im just happy my image is being used lol, maybe i was a tad silly there.....

lol at 1st i did use to get a lot of weird looks, but i see loads of people using them now so i dont feel so awkward lol

Quite a few years ago  and have been a GM for a good few... :evil::grin:

It's nice to see your work being recognized  - it's a fine image :)

it's when you get worked "borrowed" without it being properly  "credited"  that it's more annoying...

Peter...

Thank you all kindly everyone :)

Quite a few years ago  and have been a GM for a good few... :evil::grin:

It's nice to see your work being recognized  - it's a fine image :)

it's when you get worked "borrowed" without it being properly  "credited"  that it's more annoying...

Peter...

REALLY!..... :confused2:  don't know why I thought that then Peter, sorry mate lol :BangHead:

yes it is nice Peter to see my image out there other than on my flickr, I should of said I wanted a cut of the profits lol,

well I guess I better get off my work pc and do some "work" :( chat later guys

:glasses13:

Make sure you are credited, its easy to spot your own photos.... as they're almost like your own kids.

yes your right there Rob! id spot my pics a mile off, the amount of time i spend processing, my latest M31 is getting a bit much tho, been processing it with added data for over a month now and still not to a point where im happy enough to post it online, it will be nice when done tho, just taking forever where im getting more in depth with Pixinsight also

Congrats on the publish, I'm not surprised though, it's an awesome image of M31 

Thank you ever so much

Thank you all! it certainly put a big smile on my face after a long hard week at work :)

Congratulations Martin, it's great when something like that happens. 

Congrats  :smiley: .

Rune

Cool, and as long as you are happy with the arrangement that's all that matters!

Nice pic BTW :)

Great pic Martin and congrats  :icon_salut:

Archived