Hi everyone I'm new and never posted before just trying to work my way around...

KMAT

...I have always wanted to look through a telescope since I was a little girl. It has taken me 39 years to get here to hopefully start a long awaited little passion of mine. I love the stars and would love to see them closer  :laugh: I don't get much time to myself so it might take me a day or 2 to get back on  :sad:  Hopefully will have a reply or 2 if I can find my way back to this message hahaha Hope you are all having a lovely evening  :grin:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL KMAT. Have you got yourself a scope yet? I see you have two posts in the welcome section, the first looks like an accidental partial post, so I will remove that. 

Clear skies!

Hiii ooops sorry and thank you. No I haven't got anything yet. I'm hoping to get some binoculars soon though ;-) 

Archived