NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter 10th march in better seeing

si@nite

Cheers Ibbo!

Very nice indeed Simon - good to see old Jove is still presenting well for you fellas in the N. Hemisphere! :)

Thanks Darryl, yes jupes still showing nicely but disc size is getting smaller!

Cheers Alan Simon & Jake!

Very nice images Simon! Just makes you think what we could have got at opposition with this kind of seeing. Better late then never I guess. Looks clear for the GRS again tonight!

Thanks Stuart doesn't it just, at least its still nicely placed for a few more attempts weather permiting that is!

Very nice images Simon. You are still finding loads of great details and is one of your best this year.

By the way, how on earth did you manage to image last night. Was cloudy all night for me just down the road from you. I'm starting to think I live in a terrible area for astronomy. I'm starting to feel really fed up. :(

Thanks again Guys for all your positive comments!

Very nice images Simon. You are still finding loads of great details and is one of your best this year.

By the way, how on earth did you manage to image last night. Was cloudy all night for me just down the road from you. I'm starting to think I live in a terrible area for astronomy. I'm starting to feel really fed up. :(

Thanks Michael, seems you were unlucky with conditions your end but that's the way it goes sometimes, but with Jupiter shrinking fast its going to be difficult to get a good level of detail from now on!

Archived