Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunt Solar Telescopes Incoming

FLO

it dos'nt look like they've arrived yet , my order still  says awaiting arrival of goods. 

They have just arrived  B)

We will do our very best to dispatch them all today for delivery tomorrow but there might be one or two that leave tomorrow to arrive Christmas Eve. I will know if we have been successful later today. 

Thank-you for your patience, 

Steve 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eeek!

Booking the Lunt-LS50 B600 into stock has triggered an automated email to everyone who clicked the 'Notify me when available' button. Unfortunately our entire first delivery is pre-sold so we won't be in a position to dispatch more until late-Jan / early-Feb.

Sorry  :blush:

We will do our very best to dispatch them all today for delivery tomorrow but there might be one or two that leave tomorrow to arrive Christmas Eve. I will know if we have been successful later today. 

All Lunt LS50 telescopes were dispatched yesterday for delivery today :smile: 

We have currently sold out of the B600 model (more expected around end of January) but have one B400 remaining. 

• 1 month later...

What's the news on the next allocation - either B400 or B600?

It is still a little unclear but the latest ETA for Lunt-50 B600 suggests we will receive a number around the week beginning 16th Feb. 

So whilst the bad news is they are still in short supply and ETAs are difficult to obtain, the good news is everyone who has purchased a Lunt-50 is delighted. No complaints and no returns  B)

Steve

• 2 months later...

I spoke to Martin at FLO last week and he said there was no ETA on the Lunt 50. I also tried TS in Germany, and F1 who said pretty much the same thing. The nice chap at F1 said maybe towards the end of the year plus the current listed price is likely to change.

I decided not to wait at this point and bought the Lunt 35 B600 from 356 Astro, It just arrived an hour ago :)

Archived