Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astronomy Holiday Booked

Naemeth

Holiday at Olly's (Penrice) place is now confirmed, transport is booked, time off work is booked, budget is worked out - and there will be some spending money when I get back, I'm really very excited, only two weeks to go :hello2:.

Of course, I'm going around the New Moon, wouldn't want to book an astro holiday around a full Moon, would I :rolleyes:?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the weather's kind to you.

The only problem with going to a good dark site is that you realise just how little you see with even moderate LP so make the most of it Jonathon, looking forward to hearing all about it!

:)

I really hope the weather is nice, all my other trips to proper dark sites have been either fully clouded over or small gaps in the clouds. I will be taking my laptop and logging into SGL to do some reporting, hopefully :D.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, good for you. *yawn*

No I'm not the least bit jealous of you! Nope, not at all! Not even a tiny bit... :rolleyes:  

Ok, so yes I am. Seriously, have a great time when you get there. Looking forward to read your report(s) from your holiday! :smiley:

A bit late, but I wish you all the best :smiley:  Satellite map was looking pretty good over France and still is now. Hope you get those clear skies. 

So do I, if it's cloudy all the time I'm there I shall be very annoyed - but at least I will learn a lot :).

Archived