Hello from York

SR2

Hello everyone already a part of the Stargazer's Lounge community!

I've decided to join this forum as I begin my adventures into stargazing. I hope to soon be able to scrape together enough money to be able to afford a telescope, which should mean that I will be able to see many more things than my binoculars can. I also want to share my experience with other people and share in theirs, as after all, there's not as much fun in doing something if there's no-one to talk about it with- I don't know any other stargazers!

I'll probably require help with many things in the coming weeks and months, and in the meantime I'll be trying to learn as much as I possibly can about our galaxy!

Looking forward to discussing all manner of things with everyone!

Hi and welcome to SGL :)

You have definately come to the right place to share your thoughts and visions of all things out of this world.

Sounds like a budding new Astrophotographer in the making to me so you can also share your images with the rest of us ;)

See you around.

Hi SR2 and welcome to SGL, You should look up the York Astro Soc, they meet in York, are a good bunch, have their own Obsy and scopes they can lend out, Annette Newby is the Hon Sec, you will be able to get details from their web site, I have not visited for some time because of health reasons, enjoy :)

Archived