Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

just got me this today

radioactive

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for your very kind remarks Well with all the rain we have been having around here every night for ages I thought I would try and edge it in sideways whilst the rain gods very feeling content so if this has put viewing back somewhat for anyone local Karlo I do apologise but suffice to say well she must be worth it I got it as my grab n go I can't wait to try it out I will be sitting it on an EQ5 I still have at the moment but am actively looking for an alternative. then I think it will be time to move that mount and my lovely old Vixen 102m on as a package that will be a :D sad day for me I love that scope good day for a beginner :lol: but hey today is about the APO :hello1: :hello1: :D

Very nice indeed..I had the 80mm version for a while, excellent optics..You will not be disappointed..

However not to dampen your enthusiasm too much...There is a problem..

Your plant needs watering..... :D

Coat and hat please..

Enjoy,

Greg

Luvverly Jubberly, Mange tout, La Belle Cushty, Wodney.

Which roughly translated from Peckamish means. You won't get one of them Dahn the Market Wodders.

Sorry Martyn, I just wish Trotters Independent Traders could get hold of one for me dirt cheap.

Ron. :D

Fantastic scope very nice :D :D

Who ordered the salad?

:lol:

My Mrs is going off on one, through me posting the picture the state of our back yard and the door that I had promised to do before winter and the this and the that and the tral la la ler lar! tumpty tumpty tum :insects1:

Wilting flowers

Yard brush not put away

drainpipe needs painting

table has seen better days

door needs sanding and repainting

some brickwork repointing needed

chair looks weather-worn

What scope?????

:D

SGL Top Tip....

If anyone is thinking of posting pics of new equipment then please be aware unless Anne Marie has been visiting recently please tidy up....Or you will be Cannon fodder....

:hello1:

Unless you are Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Or are associated with First Light Optics...You Have been warned....

Batter up...... :D

Archived