Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

32mm TV Plossl

earth titan

Nice set Tom  :smiley:

I did get the 40mm when I had them but I seldom used it to be honest. It did not show any more sky than the 32mm does and it's a long way from being par-focal with the rest, which was a bit annoying. I believe even Al Nagler says that it's not worth owning both the 32mm and the 40mm plossls.

TV Plossls are superb. I love 'em. The exit pupil was a little too big on the 32mm for me so I got an alternative EP to use as a finder, but I use the 25, 15, 11 and 8mm TV Plossls. I wouldn't be suprised if you keep them for a very long time Tom!

Nice gear Tom.

How do you get on with your 25mm ?

They are on my shortlist as a potential bino-viewing pair.

(25mm is by limit btw, 32mm is no good due to field stop issues with my bino)

I have a pair of 25 mm TV plossls for my binos. Excellent and won't break the bank?

Well 1st light last night and although by no means a full review, I can say I'm very pleased with it.

Nice contrast - especially on M42 last night. The size is perfect to nicely fill the eye. All in all, a bargain eyepiece - best I've looked through (well - those I've owned anyway...).

Archived