Hello.

Chizzy_81

Hi everyone,

My name is Keith, I am new to the whole astronomy hobby/lifestyle.

I bought the Skywatcher Explorer 150p as my first scope (from reviews and comments from SGL) and have to say I have been greatly impressed with it. And as a newbie into astonomy, it has ensured I am well and truely hooked.

I have not started with the astrophotography yet, as I want to understand what is "up there" before starting to photograph it. :laugh:

So Hi everyone, and I look forward to learning more (and contributing where possible) from this great forum.  

Thanks,

Keith

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Keith, a warm welcome from me in sunny (haha!) Swindon, I have often driven through Kidderminster on my way up to Kings Winford, where I used to work occasionally before I retired from the gas industry.  I wish you well, and lots of fun with your very capable scope.

Hi Keith, a warm welcome from me in sunny (haha!) Swindon, I have often driven through Kidderminster on my way up to Kings Winford, where I used to work occasionally before I retired from the gas industry.  I wish you well, and lots of fun with your very capable scope.

Thanks rwilkey,

I currently work for one of the energy companies which has an office in Kingswinford. :laugh: The red, german owned one.

Archived