Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you are right Damian, even just looking at all the wiring today it is a lot to get my head around.

It will be amazing if I can ever replicate what Richard (the guy I am buying it from) has done Sam.

I will need some help yes indeed thanks Leigh.

Thanks fellas, this is the dome, hopefully we can manage to get it down and transported to mine with little trouble!!! Fingers crossed :)

post-22085-0-87541100-1401724074_thumb.j

And this is the scope set up inside..

post-22085-0-02920300-1401724111_thumb.j

Oh some more good news just in.

We have had an offer for a house in Kielder Forest accepted today... :)

Got enough land with it to allow some of us to camp out and enjoy the dark skies I'll stay in the house in a bed though ;)

Looking forward to the nights drawing in after this month then spending most of the summer up there.

Sammy and Steve I have already cleared the camping issue with the misses. Once we get the sale through we can then work on getting a weekend or longer away there. :) you will be blown away with the dark skies

Sammy and Steve I have already cleared the camping issue with the misses. Once we get the sale through we can then work on getting a weekend or longer away there. :) you will be blown away with the dark skies

Tent and sleeping bag are packed and ready ;-)

Archived