WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be reappearing about now on the right side..look with binoculars ...it's a great view.

I was shooting through cloud.

Looked for Aldebaran with my 10x50 bino's, couldnt find it at all due to mist and cloud in Ossett.

Yes ur right Damian it f5 but it dose recommend a coma corrector for visual

Mark

Probably I never really had a problem Mark but see how you go on.

I'd make it a last on list purchase and you could probably get it cheaper elsewhere if you find you do need one.

Probably I never really had a problem Mark but see how you go on.

I'd make it a last on list purchase and you could probably get it cheaper elsewhere if you find you do need one.

Yep ur right I'm going to try out the eyepieces first to see if I do need a corrector first. It did come with a 2" 25mm eyepiece and the coma on that is really bad but that is just a stranded lens that you get with it

Mark

It was nice bumping into Chris in Asda earlier - hopefully see you next Thursday.

Been taking my photos of today's visit to Nostell Priory off my DSLR and found this one of Venus, Jupiter and Mars that I took on 20.10.2015 :)

attachicon.gifMars, Jupiter and Venus 20.10.2015 (1).jpg

Aye, twas nice to see you too. I'll be there Thursday

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I've yet to see any evidence to suggest the landings were faked

I have put it on from on demand, however I 100% believe that we did go to the moon. I'm just interested to see what new theories they have come up with lol. It will take a lot to make me doubt the lunar landings. Erm.... The evidence is still up there! ;)

I think the 130,000 people involved in the Apollo missions were sworn to secrecy and told to tell everyone that Apollo 11 landed on the moon when it actually was all fake, they all swore to take this lie to their graves!!!!!. As did the total of 12 astronauts who actually pretended that they had walked its surface,

I think the 130,000 people involved in the Apollo missions were sworn to secrecy and told to tell everyone that Apollo 11 landed on the moon when it actually was all fake, they all swore to take this lie to their graves!!!!!. As did the total of 12 astronauts who actually pretended that they had walked its surface,

Yea, they must have slipped them all a fiver to keep quiet lol

Everyone knows the moon landings were fake. I mean, it's just so far away...it would take us decades to get there!

What you chatting about? It's simple physics!

If the rocket travelled at 70mph it would only take 140 days to get there, not decades! but we all know rockets travel much faster. It took them 3 days so that means they were travelling at nearly 3500mph! People can't travel that fast it would tear the skin from their bones. And as for stopping in time to then land Apollo 11 there well that's rubbish as well! Do you know what the stopping distance for something going at that speed in space is? Infinity! In order to stop you need friction and there is no air in space so how would the brakes work?

Of course the landings were fake! Physics tells us so... ;)

What you chatting about? It's simple physics!

If the rocket travelled at 70mph it would only take 140 days to get there, not decades! but we all know rockets travel much faster. It took them 3 days so that means they were travelling at nearly 3500mph! People can't travel that fast it would tear the skin from their bones. And as for stopping in time to then land Apollo 11 there well that's rubbish as well! Do you know what the stopping distance for something going at that speed in space is? Infinity! In order to stop you need friction and there is no air in space so how would the brakes work?

Of course the landings were fake! Physics tells us so... ;)

Indeed, how did the wheels stop it lol

You've got it all wrong guys. I've used my frac with a celestron micrometer measuring eyepiece and by taking readings with my own eyes came to the concludion the moon is about 240,000 miles away and about 16inches in diameter. No way you could land a rocket on something so small. Must be fake

Archived