Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehe I know, it was pathetic wasn't it lol/quote]

Pathetic is quite the understatement he he - you lot need some lessons! :)

I'll try harder next time lol did this mean OK I get a punch at next weeks meet off Paul

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I bought the book a week or so again. Need to get back into reading. Got a big pile of books that i keep buying and not reading! Matt.

Hi Matt. You'll have to let me know if the book is worth a read. I am a total book worm, but am behind in my reading at the moment as I keep buying Astro books! I could open a library! Not enough hours in the day ;)

I get alot of books from Sainsburys. They have a big selection for £1.99 and some newer ones for £3.99, even the kindle cant beat that. Trouble is i rarely read books twice, so i used to leave them on the train when id finished them, i like to think someone else picked it up and enjoyed it lol.

Matt

Hi Matt. You'll have to let me know if the book is worth a read. I am a total book worm, but am behind in my reading at the moment as I keep buying Astro books! I could open a library! Not enough hours in the day ;)

Vicky has big problems reading as she has to stop her mouth moving and fingers typing!

Another boring night in a blackpoll hotel

One game of bingo and a Rubbish singer to boot

Back in good old yorkshire Friday

Hope to get to green witch Saturday to

See what goodies that have got

Neil

Neil

It's a shame who weather has been poor for you this week Neil.

What goodies do you think you'll be treating yourself to at Green Witch? :)

Were you thinking of starting an EP collection?

Neil

Only been to Blackpool once in the last 25 years and that was enough!

I'm sure he'll soon find out, nice to have him on board finally.

Lots done today and much more tomorrow!

I don't think I have met Matt, but he'll know about it once he's met me!

Pleased to hear you are getting on well with the build - how's it going with your mirror?

I don't think I have met Matt, but he'll know about it once he's met me!

Pleased to hear you are getting on well with the build - how's it going with your mirror?

Things are not going quite according to plan with the mirror but the rest is coming on.

Orion is well up but that's me for the night!

Things are not going quite according to plan with the mirror but the rest is coming on. Orion is well up but that's me for the night!

Your mirror will get there. Pleased the build is coming on well, and it's going to look stunning.

Might pop out for a quick fix before bed. Love Orion :)

Wow been out for just over an hour and you lot have been rabbiting on!

Great clear skies to start with, but the dew was a bit harsh, as was that huge search light in the sky! It was like a summers day it was that bright, couldn't even pick out the milkyway :(

Watched vega slowly drop to the tree line, so looks like the summer has finally had it with no summer triangle.

However the mist soon rolled in over the forest so thought to come back in for a warming sambucca and to try to catch up with you lot again! ;)

Its great to see Orion coming back into view. Not actually set the scope up in the garden yet (imaging scope) but I should have a clear ish view North and South. East is blocked by trees and the West by the house. Might go out with the binos on next clear night and see what it is like.

Matt.

Yes Vicky

Going to look at a couple eyepieces

But I don't know what size to get

Neil

Shh, don't tell the missus! LOL can feel your pockets getting lighter and there were no wins at bingo add to the fund he he

EPs are my project for 2016, so I'll be having a nosey at what you decide to go for.

Nick and Ryan have both recommended the ES82s, but they are quite substantial pieces of glass!

Have you decided on a range, or are you going to see what Lee recommends to you?

Shh, don't tell the missus! LOL can feel your pockets getting lighter and there were no wins at bingo add to the fund he he

EPs are my project for 2016, so I'll be having a nosey at what you decide to go for.

Nick and Ryan have both recommended the ES82s, but they are quite substantial pieces of glass!

Have you decided on a range, or are you going to see what Lee recommends to you?

The baader morpheus sound like nice eyepieces so maybe something else to look at?

Archived