SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back home from the funeral, which went as well as could be expected. I got through all the tributes without cracking. They all said I did a great job, but I still don't know how I got the job in the first place lol. Probably the only one who would do it.

Anyway, it's all over with now.

Time for a glass of wine and a relax after all that driving.

Shame about the weather again this week. We'll get out one evening soon, I'm sure!

Back home from the funeral, which went as well as could be expected. I got through all the tributes without cracking. They all said I did a great job, but I still don't know how I got the job in the first place lol. Probably the only one who would do it.

Anyway, it's all over with now.

Time for a glass of wine and a relax after all that driving.

Shame about the weather again this week. We'll get out one evening soon, I'm sure!

Glad everything went well and hope you have lovely memories of your gran. We hope the hurt is short lived but your love and memories of you gran last a life time all our love Mark and Adele

Mark

Glad everything went well and hope you have lovely memories of your gran. We hope the hurt is short lived but your love and memories of you gran last a life time all our love Mark and Adele

Mark

Thank you for your kind words Mark. It really means a lot to me. Thank you :)

But families......... my word, my dad would not have been happy with the behaviour of his family today, and I don't think my nan and grandad would have been impressed with them all either.

I felt like saying "They're watching, always watching!!!".

Just pleased I collated and read the family tributes, and hopefully did my dad, nan and grandad proud by not getting involved.

Well, they say you can choose your friends, but not your family. Shame, as it's times like these they need to pull together :(

Glad you have gotten through your day with your head held high Vicky! Well done and enjoy the vino!

Neil I find the best solution to bingo is to join in! ;)

Thanks Soupy - it's going down too well! Glass number 3 is gone - just poured the last glass out now.

Not getting up early in the morning, looks like it could be wet, so doubt we'll be going out far.

Think Neil will have joined in by now - hopefully, he might win something :)

Hey guys, finally completed my move to Barnsley. Living in Athersley now, just need to count the pennies to pick up the new dob now.. all in good time huh.

Matt.

Nice one Matt, very close to me

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Archived