Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Who Owns The Moon

gazza63

Actually, now I've built my Secret Moon Base on the far side of the Moon, I do.  I'm about to start burning loads of fossil fuels to release CO2 into the atmosphere so the plants will grow, after which I shall terraform (lunaform?) the Man in the Moon to look like Brian Cox.  Any environmentalists who object will be shot and used as manure.

James

Sorry :)  For some reason I woke up at 4am and couldn't get settled back down again.  On top of three hours sleep I've spent most of today wrestling with DEFRA CO2 emission figures.  Perhaps unsurprisingly I'm starting to feel a little delirious.

James

Oh, and I have a bank account application to fill in for a new company I'm starting with a couple of people I work with.  Have you seen how awkward it is to open a bank account these days?  It would be easier to rob one.

Apologies to the OP for being rabidly tangential.

James

Actually, now I've built my Secret Moon Base on the far side of the Moon, I do.  I'm about to start burning loads of fossil fuels to release CO2 into the atmosphere so the plants will grow, after which I shall terraform (lunaform?) the Man in the Moon to look like Brian Cox.  Any environmentalists who object will be shot and used as manure.

James

So that is your little place, just the other side of my mountain :D

Archived