Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Ripley, Surrey.

tkddavep

Hi All,

Thought I would do a quick intro, my name is Dave Parker.

I have always been interested in the night sky, and am a keen photographer. I have been mad about astrophotography since early 2011, when I took a 30 second shot of the Milky Way in Africa. I returned home to the UK and bought my first scope and mount 4 weeks later, a SW 150p on a manual EQ3 mount J

I now have an NEQ6, a Meade 6000 115, WO Megrez72, self-modded 1000D and guide with a QHY5 and ST80. I am a member (and co-admin) of the facebook group “Disciples of the Dark Arts”.

I look forward to being a member here, a forum/group which is well respected.

BTW – I have just purchased (Tues 3rd Sept) an Atik 314L+, and attached is my first light with this combo (and yes, it was clear on the night of delivery :) )

best regards

Dave

post-24262-0-36250600-1378738639_thumb.j

Hi Dave

I Come from Ripley myself originally (up near the jovial sailor). Welcome to the SGL :)

Now in Sutton :( but my parents still live there, and I have a few buddies in the village.

Interesting, I come originally from Sutton (birth to only last year) and moved to Ripley, small world. I know the Jovial Sailor well :)

Archived