SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi from Surrey

Landy Dave

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James F - They are near Bratton Flemming

Ahh. Right over the opposite side from me then. Shame about Barnstaple. (Nothing to do with light pollution. It's just a shame about Barnstaple :) Otherwise I imagine it's pretty dark there. I don't recall there being much other than farmland on the side towards Challacombe and Parracombe.

James

RRS= range rover sport I guess. :)

I'm down to just one at the moment (101FC). I'd like another defender at some point though :)

Yep a sport for the day to day driving with the 3.2 TDV8

Would love a 101 but the drive is not big enough....yet :laugh:

Ahh. Right over the opposite side from me then. Shame about Barnstaple. (Nothing to do with light pollution. It's just a shame about Barnstaple :) Otherwise I imagine it's pretty dark there. I don't recall there being much other than farmland on the side towards Challacombe and Parracombe.

James

I always avoid Barnstable to the extent I got pulled trying to escape to quickly :grin:

They are on an old farm near Challacombe and it is very dark, only place I have been darker is the Island my father in law lives on in Greece, would love to take the scope there but never going to happen.

Archived