Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hi from norfolk

Spidy

Hi there im 23 on the 10th june and am really looking forwered to getting my first teliscope. Ive been really into astronamy for as long as i can remember and now i have moved out into the sticks i just look up and see the stars so clear and couldnt resist. Im looking at getting the stargazer skyliner 200P as ive read good reviews but anyway hello again i look forwered to chatting more

Hi and welcome to the forum. Well if you do end up getting the Skywatcher 200P you won't be disappointed. Looking through 8" of aperture is in my view when the fun begins and it just so happens to be the U.K's most popular scope, so you can't get a higher recommendation than that. P;ease feel free to ask any questions you like in the relevant sections to further help you with your decision making - there are lots of people here who are more than happy to assist you in making the right choice that will help satisfy your expectations.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Welcome Spidy. From all accounts that's a great scope to start off with. In fact it's probably all you'll need for some time. There's many members on here with that one, so any questions, just ask.

All you will need are some clear skies to go with it:rolleyes:

Jason

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Im in mileham not to far from fakenham, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome i look forward to getting it i really cant wait the 19th seem so far away :] thanks again guys

Im in mileham not to far from fakenham, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome i look forward to getting it i really cant wait the 19th seem so far away :] thanks again guys

Archived