Hello from Munich

NikolajSteinkohl

Hello,

My name is Nikolaj, I live in Munich and I am 14 years old. I started Astronomy when I was 12 and now own a 10" Dobsonian telescope and a 4"Apochromatic Refraktor on a NEQ6 Mount. I'm a very keen Astronomer and hope to stay one. I have been reading a lot in SGL and have registered myself now. I am not actually German, my father is British and my mother is Russian, and I speak German, English and French but sadly no Russian. I'm a keen Deep-Sky Observer, and often get out of Munich to observe, as Munich is very light polluted.

Clear Skies

Nikolaj

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Nikolaj and welcome to SGL!! You have a couple of good scopes there! I hope that you do maintain your interest in a wonderful hobby. Please ask any questions you want to on the forum - I'm sure you will find that you will be answered. Folk here are a friendly bunch and are always happy to help.

Hi Nikolaj and welcome to SGL.

With your 2 scopes and a great mount you are set up for pretty much any kind of viewing, and you could even get into astrophotography with your 4" APO Refractor if you felt the urge to venture over to the dark side :laugh:

clear skies.

Hi Nikolaj welcome to the lounge,

it's nice to see you have a keen interest in this great hobby

everyone here will give lot's of good advice, help is always

on hand.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

Hello Nikolaj,

I imagine that if you stick with it, there is a promising astro career out there waiting for you in the years to come?!

I can only speak the one language, so you're doing very well !! :)

Welcome aboard...

Hi Nicolaj and welcome to the forum. I wish I had your language skills, I find it a struggle to speak English properly! :grin: :grin: You have got a good selection of scopes and look forward to comparing observations in the future.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived