Hello all

andrew65

Just thought I,d say hello my names Andrew I live 10mins outside Caerphilly (south Wales) town centre with my other half and two teenage kids I've always had an interest in astronomy but only bought a scope a year ago skywatcher 130p also got a couple of extra eye pieces and a set of revelation 15x70 bins and just bought a tal x 2 off abs i,ll be looking to upgrade to a 250px later in the year I've been checking in on star gazers lounge every day for a long time so thought Its time I said hello:)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join and come in from the cold. :grin: Plenty of knowledge and experience for you to tap into as and when you need it. I think you might notice a difference moving from the 130 to the 250 both in terms of the view but also the size of the kit - would be worth trying to see one close up to ensure that it's manageable enough for you. :smiley:

Clear skies and hope you continue to enjoy the forum.

James

Hi Andrew, welcome to the lounge, I too recently joined SGL and like you I have a SW 130p which hopefully this year, I will be looking to up grade to SW 200PDS. Having said that I have some great views from the 130p. Clear skies

Archived