Hello...

solstar

Hello, Dave from London here - just introducing myself. I've accumulated a good collection of astro gear over the years and spend a lot of time observing, mainly by eye - but sometimes doing a bit of lunar, planetary and solar photography. New to astroforums so go easy on me! My main scope is a 100mm refractor on a MiniTower mount, but I have a small SCT (Celestron) too.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave, welcome to the SGL. If you are interested, there is a free meeting of astronomers that happens every month in Regents Park, held by the Baker Street Irregular Astronomers. We also hold other events like weekend astrocamps. As you are London based, perhaps you might like to come along some time.

http://www.bakerstreetastro.org.uk/

Clear skies,

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum. Bit of a refractor man myself, can't fault those inky black skies this design of scope produces. We promise to go easy on you - for a bit! :grin: :grin:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Archived