Hi Team

Sandybourne

Ancient Brit living in USA for last 10 years now getitng back into astronomy a little bit more seriously than before. Grew up watching Sir Patrick in B/W on a TV set that seemed to take forever to warm up! As a youngster enjoyed annual trips from my home in the West Country to the Science museum and to the Greenwich Observatory. I have just invested in a LX200 8acf and look forward to enjoying this wonderful friendly site.

Steve

Hi Sandy a big welcome to SGL, your getting back into astronomy and im just starting out, your right about one thing this is a great site whether your just starting out or a seasoned pro, very helpful bunch.

Welcome Steve. As you've noticed, this is the friendliest and best informed astro site around. As a relative newcomer I've learnt so much in such a short time. Good luck with the new scope and hope you get your fair share of clear skies

Jason

Hi Steve and welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy your new LX200, you will at least have better weather in the States than we have been suffering over the past year, it has been so wet a lot of astronomers standing out on the soaked ground have stared to develop webbed feet syndrome lol :icon_santa:

John.

Archived