Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Morecambe

ChrisRichmond

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

Thanks for the welcome to forums, I did look at the sky at night forum first but there seems to more life on mars..

Hello Chris and good luck with the PST, do you intend it for visual or imaging?

Hi Richard, I intend to use the PST for both viewing and imaging but I have yet to learn how to process the images with only having had the scope for a day and a half ( no use today due to the cloud cover. Maybe I should give red bull stratos a call to borrow their balloon.)

below was done holding the cheapo digital camera next to the eyepiece yesterday.

Cheer Chris

th_c60c90b5f63e2c7002b88799d9ff0919.jpg

Cant wait James, unfortunately I will have to havent got the dob yet and forcast is for cloudy weather until saturday so unless bbc weather is wrong cant use the pst until then or maybe later.

had a tasco as a kid and thought it was ace, just cant understand why its taken me thirty odd years to realise it when I always feel enriched looking at the stars on a clear night, just seems so beautiful and peaceful even without a telescope.

Cheers Chris

Archived