NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Clear Tonight?

laser_jock99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our forecast is cloud and rain pretty much all weekend :( I can't understand where all the water in the sky is coming from. It surely must all have fallen down by now.

James

Get rid of the oceans and you get rid of the rain. Ok, so i have not completely thought this idea through.

No obseving for me. I have a head cold and chest infection. I stupidly went out at 6am this morning to observe Venus even though i was under the weather (no pun intended),. Now i really dont feel too good at all.

Get your head down early mate after a whiskey or a Guiness.

Well there's no cloud, but I wouldn't call it clear :embarrassed: Not dark even for London.

And I can hear fireworks already :embarrassed:

What ever happened to "remember, remember, the 5th of November" ?

When I were a lad we only had fireworks ON the 5th, and a large PC Plod would feel your coller if you let them off early or late. Got it all over with in one night.

Now it seems as though it's whatever date is conveient in the two or three weeks around the 5th :mad:

Clear so far... scopes cooling now. Gonna set up for some test shots I've been planning on doing, then get more data on Andromeda until Jupiter rises before having another stab at that.

So having said that, expect cloud to move in within 30 mins.

Archived