Hi from Milton Keynes isn

Grinzzzz

Hi all,

long (3 years?) lurker here finally decided to bite the bullet and join! I used this site when selecting our first (real) kit, a skywatcher 200p, thats still serving us well.

However I've recently got the imaging bug and try as I might I cant quite get the hang of it just by reading so time to ask some questions over the next few weeks; hope I'm not too much of a pain asking the same old questions that have come up a million times!

Have taken a few, some good,

post-21396-0-65025400-1348524652_thumb.j

some not so good!

post-21396-0-34116000-1348524672_thumb.j

Regards

Andy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcomes and kind words about my photo efforts. Not my first shots - the first were full of bright lines wriggling everywhere, followed by lots of photos of scope covers, feet and a rather nice one of the sky taken as the camera fell off the scope!! I'm quite pleased with one of M27 - I think it's the first time I'd set the mount up well enough for a goto to centre any object smack bang in the middle. Only took 3 years to get there.

Still the lurking is over so I'll probably start posting questions at the weekend.

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. Lurking is fine but participation is by far a better option, so don't worry about asking silly questions or questions that have been asked before - we're all here to learn and the more information you can pick up, the more you will be able to pass that on to other people starting out! - (...well that's the theory anyway :grin: :grin: )

Clear skies for now (...great images by the way!) and enjoy the forum.

James

Archived