hello from soggy south wales

seren

hello to one and all

ive been a follower here for a while and guess its time to join, so be gentle .ive had an interest for several years and finally have mounted my europa 250 on an eq6 so the questions

will begin thick and fast

regards to all and appologies in advance

pete

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pete and welcome to the lounge which is full of very friendly members always ready to help and advise, just ask away and remember as is often said the only silly question is the one you dont ask.

Clear skies

Hi Pete - welcome to SGL. If you have 5 minutes why not drop in on the S Wales group in the community section - their a very friendly and helpful bunch - would be nice to see you at one of our group meets in the future (once the skies darken again of course)

Welcome on board

welcome to SGL :) as steve said above have a pop over to the south wales group here in the communities section on the forum, we are a very friendly bunch and we meet up usally twice monthly in our site in blaenavon which your more than happy to come to :)

theres a map on there kicking around i created too post the first part of your postcode in the thread i can update it and you might find some local astronomers who might be able to help out too:)

any questions ask away the only silly question is the question never asked

gaz

Archived