NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

found this, made me laugh, you will too

kenmyers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting rid of the wife to get a telescope, not too sure if that is any good considering how many clear nights we get and how many times the wife gets a headache.

I prefer single you can do as you please.

if you think thats bad try some of swapz.com - theres alot of errr.. less than polite people on that site, it being mainly a car swapping site (which is pretty useless)

you get some very disgusting posts about swapping ones wife

if you think thats bad try some of swapz.com - theres alot of errr.. less than polite people on that site, it being mainly a car swapping site (which is pretty useless)

you get some very disgusting posts about swapping ones wife

Shame on you! Is that what you get up when the skies are cloudy? Tsk tsk!

Following this up, look at advert 54332 as well on Astro Buy & Sell. :icon_salut:

That reminds me of a very old joke which I've adapted from flying to astronomy, that goes like this:

WANTED - GOOD WOMAN

Must be able to cook, clean, sew and collimate. Must own observatory and 12" 'scope.

Please send photo of obsy + scope.

wait till the female members of the forum get here........:icon_salut:

lol we're here already!! (ever watchfull) And don't think for a moment that a number of female partners wouldn't do a similar swap using their menfolk;) (or 14 year olds)!

Oh my! I wonder if any of the 1000+ people viewing the add have put in any offers. Personally I think I's rather have my fiancé, who else would bring me coffee and food when I'm out observing but him?

Swap my wife - never!! 10.00pm - on observing nights - on the dot she brings me out a hot steaming mug of drinking chocolate - sometimes with a drop of rum in it!!

Love her!!

wait till the female members of the forum get here........:)

I would swap my man for a goto, new EPs, a UHC etc but he does pay for this hobby mostly...I can't afford to get rid of him, I'd have to sell me scope!

Archived