Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

For Sale!

Damo636

I would expect it to appear (in what form it hasnt been finalised yet) when the Forum moves over to the new software.

A date hasnt been set for the move as we are currently testing the new version for compatibility and bugs and we want try and make the move as painless as possible.

HTH :icon_scratch:

Would that mean weeks, rather than months?

That would mean that when its ready to be released it will be released :D

As its been said many times and at the risk of saying it again you have to remember that all the Admins and Mods do this in their spare time and life does have a tendency to get in the way. :icon_scratch:

oh no, why does the phrase "if it isn't broke" come to mind?

Maybe there are other things that the Admin team would like to do and the present software either limits this or does not have the option to do it.

Again its not done lightly (and not without cost) but is aimed to enhance the SGL experiance for all the users :icon_scratch:

I feel that there has been plenty of information given by the Admin. Members should show a little patience and allow Admin. time to do what they consider necessary to enhance this excellent forum without being constantly hounded.

As its been said many times and at the risk of saying it again you have to remember that all the Admins and Mods do this in their spare time and life does have a tendency to get in the way.

Agreed. But it is also true that if the old system, even with all its failings, had been left in place while they were working on the new improved system, they would not have so many people constantly enquiring when it is going to return.

How about if someone has a nice NEQ6 for sale for a bargain £50.....i'm going to miss it .....:(.......anyone????? No one???? ok ok :D

I can understand people enquiring as the forum is such a rich ground for surplus/redundant items but also understand the mods do a an awful lot in their spare time!!

Gaz :icon_scratch:

Maybe there are other things that the Admin team would like to do and the present software either limits this or does not have the option to do it.

Again its not done lightly (and not without cost) but is aimed to enhance the SGL experiance for all the users :icon_scratch:

Sure thing :D

Archived