Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Getting really fed up :-(

claire1985

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:-( its so fustrating!!

It's temperature inversion time of year so the odds are against us all the time :-/

I love the complex weather system of the uk and meteorology is another passion of mine but it sure knows goes to wind me up sometimes lol x

Ditto. Had to take what I can get the past month or so which has meant setting up a couple of times only for the cloud to roll in before I've even polar aligned and a couple of cloud dodging sessions with fairly poor seeing...

Makes it all the better when a really crisp night comes along though - delayed gratification!

It's been pretty bad here, with only being able to look at Jupiter very briefly and a scoot around the sky with a pair of binoculars where the shifting clear skies appear.

Somebody, somewhere, has bought a very big scope or is about to.

Got clear sky in the East now, not sure whether to set up becuase Sat24 doesnt pick up the low stuff (and theres plenty of that still around).

Correction, just popped my head out the back door and it totally clear.... Time to put on my shoes and don my lucky astro hat :)

Archived