Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

If the Tardis was real?

pastiche

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would go to the making of Kylie Minogues cant get you out of my head video and then take a trip to Andromeda to see what the milkyway looks like from o er there. Then to m42....

Glad to see you have your priorities right! lol

As I live on Crete I would like to see when Santorini blew up and the resulting tidal wave hitting Crete. Does the Tardis have a hover mode? Then go back to 1,000,000 BC to see if I could find Raquel Welch.

To begin with, I'd go back to the building of Stonehenge to find out what it was really built for, then on to the coming of the Romans, then I'd like to meet the grandparents I never knew.

Yeah but................

What have the Romans ever done for us?? :icon_salut:

Good question with so many interesting answer floating around, must prioritise :icon_salut:

1: Beginning of the universe if possible

2: Formation of the solar system

3: Tunguska event (from a safe distance of course!)

4: Somewhere far above the galactic plane to look back down on our galaxy

5: A habitable exoplanet with life :D

I'd pop forward to the next big lottery roll over and get the numbers then come back and buy a ticket. Then I'd get a second tardis so I could have one for time travelling, and one with a towbar to take the caravan to Kelling every equinox :icon_salut:

Archived