Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Shameless Website plug

JKB

OK I have just finally finished (well I think so) my new Astrophotography website at Devon Skies.

I would really like feedback or similar from fellow SGL'rs. Most of the images have appeared here at some time but any comments here or on the site most welcome. :icon_salut:

Many thanks

Jamie

Hi JKB

As someone who builds websites for a living I try and avoid looking at too many when I get home but thought I would just say, (for what it's worth), how impressed I am with your site.

Nice and easy to use and some stunning images.

Thanks for sharing it with me.

Hi JKB

As someone who builds websites for a living I try and avoid looking at too many when I get home but thought I would just say, (for what it's worth), how impressed I am with your site.

Nice and easy to use and some stunning images.

Thanks for sharing it with me.

I agree. i also create websites for a living and try to avoid commenting on them when i finish my days work.

Overall, a very nice site. Extremely easy to navigate. Clean and to the point.

The one thing i would say is that you really shouldnt have a reply form for comments on so many pages.

It makes it look like you are begging for praise of your images.

Have a single page at the end (last page) for comments,suggestions,questions etc.

Other than that i really cant find fault apart from the white background colour. To view astro images at their best the background colour should really be black. The white just doesnt help.

P.S.~~~~the navigation (LINKS) really should be on the left hand side because thats how and where most cultures read text from (left to right).

You did ask for input.LOL.

9.5 OUT OF 10

That website has nothing to do with Shameless, not a single mention of Manchester or a Gallagher, you fraud :)

Some great images though, and as someone who is colour blind can I say thanks for keeping the text/background contrast and imaging so simple.

• 1 month later...

Archived