Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Please ignore this post.

barkis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iv done mizar, andromedia, m101,(and supernova) m5,m27,m33, m45,jupitor, vega, polaris

all while ignoring this thread:P

But not inthat order !

M5? gosh, you have a good western horizon and not bad to the east as well, I think Jupiter may be within my reach by now, must go back outside,,, and ignore this thread :) !!

it was near enough althrough i did mizar after m33 (but it was first thing i typed on my phone when i recorded as the others i had written them down but the paper got a little.... to soggy:P

i have good skys but in the north - north east i have all the street lights, i have north west all the way to south east protected :) i did go back to m101 about 3 hrs after i observed it to image it but it had gone to where my cus's bedroom window is so i carried on

jupitors pretty high up now! an orion should be poking his head up.... i wonder if hes gonna ignore this thread too

jupitors pretty high up now!

Ah yes, so it is, just clearing my beech trees,,
an orion should be poking his head up.... i wonder if hes gonna ignore this thread too
Gadzooks, all you peepin Toms, y don u leave me alone, fed up with fighting this Bull an all yous gawkin a' the time.

Jus leave my sword alone for a change y don u ?

Ah yes, so it is, just clearing my beech trees,,

Gadzooks, all you peepin Toms, y don u leave me alone, fed up with fighting this Bull an all yous gawkin a' the time.

Jus leave my sword alone for a change y don u ?

lol i neally choaked on a pringle when i was reading that then:P

how can I continue to ignore this post if it keeps emailing me! :)
Lol! Sry !!

@ Gareth

Yes Jupiter now a fine sight here, two nice bands but no GRS :p , thinks, must fire up stellarium, the 4 G moons nicely aligned.

Just to think, Galileo must have been well chuffed showing his mates that, never fails to impress me !

Edit, PS I think the thin humid haze that has bedeviled the SW in the last few days is beginning to clear, milkyway more prominent ,,

Oh yes! I see it all now, this has been a clever way of testing the membership to see if they can adhere to requests from our controllers, at the end of this all who have posted will no doubt receive a weeks ban for being naughty, this will allow admin to have a break so they can do some star gazing for a bit. If I am wrong just ignore this thread.

John.

Archived