Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Please ignore this post.

barkis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have felt the pull of this all afternoon since I ignored it the first time - for something that is supposed to hold no interest, it is remarkably compelling...

I suggest we make every effort to continue to ignore it until it has many pages of ignorance and is the most ignored post in the lounge :)

OK - totally and utterly ignoring your post - just want to stress how important it is for everyone not to pay attention to this post, so ignore, I REPEAT; IGNORE THE POST EVERYONE - OK - am now about to finally ignore it......complete post ignoring now about to start ; 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........OK that was just a drill; here is the actual ignoring..............

Please don't reply, I'm just doing a test post.:)

Ron.

....Just quoting the original request in case anyone missed it or forgot it or got distracted by something happening on the television, Eastenders, perhaps, or the sky at night - let's face it, if anything is going to distract one from posts on this forum it's TSAN program, what a realy excellent program that is, that program, whoops! - just thinking about it led me to forget.

Archived