Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Please be clear tonight!

Uranium235

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking out one window and it's clear then look out the other side and it's cloudy. Fortunately for me it's simply a case of rolling the roof of the obsy back and switch on the PC :)

Definitely need to get myself one of those... Just need a large garden and no light pollution and I'd be good to go!

:-)

Definitely need to get myself one of those... Just need a large garden and no light pollution and I'd be good to go!

:-)

Must admit I have neither - garden is moderate, and living in town I have to make do with filters.... having counteracted your two statements... when are you going to star building :)

Decisions decisions! Clear skies here but very windy and a bright moon,what to do? I want to see the M101 supernover but not sure if I can, maybe a bit of moon watching with the MAK, seems a bit tame when there's a clear sky!!

Archived