Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

slight update

radioactive

Just a quick Hallo from me a few lines of explanation. I have not been around much on the computer I am staying here in Bad Durkhiem Germany for I guess another 5 or so weeks Raining heavy right now but we had a brilliant looking sky last night only thing was I had no scope with me and also had a lot of the very nice local Reisling wine inside :) its a great looking website as ever just going to have a browse around it now before I catch some sleep

regards

Yes Thanks everyone for the Welcome back I have been seeing some pretty nice skies around here when the clouds permit Where I am is wall to wall vineyards mainly and its not too difficult to find some reasonable dark bits pretty hect with all the growers new wine festivals this week but had one evening where I did manage a look about naked eye it was good viewing conditions amazing the details you can see without your scope in a good location . Must dash off again these German fellows work hard and play hard too almost as much as some of we Brits :-)

Archived