Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

film of lunar surface amazing views!

Altair

Hi all,

I hope some of you enjoyed a good weather weekend - just had so much rain and thunder here I had to put the lights on at 5pml

Just found this amazing footage in my email and I wanted to share it with you

this film was uploaded by SpaceRip..

Having watched it I will never take the Moon for granted again!

Dee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great video thankyou for shairing with us just wish i could see the sight were they landed .

Me too.

I would also like the begining to show a complete 360 of the whole moon. We don't see all of the Dark Side, and I think it's fascinating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for looking.. I am just surprised I have never seen anything like this before. I also wish they would produce a longer more detailed film. To be honest when i first saw it, i was totally spellbound..

• 3 weeks later...
Quite sad that many astronomers regard it as an inconvenience and curse it.

It may apparently be a dead lump of rock, but there's so much we still don't know.

Do they really? Goodness I think it's a brilliant think to have in the night skies. It's our companion..I want to learn as much as I can about it. Didnt Patrick Moore study it for a good while?

Archived