Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First Light Optics New Website

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GREAT NEWS, have you added additional phone lines / operatives.??

I hear you Richard :D

No, but with five staff and three phone line FLO is already one of the best equipped. Also, Lisa switched to full-time this month (we are all now full-time) and the new website has features that will make it easier for customers to access information relating to their order without needing to phone or email, which will help. And the Brian Cox affect is gradually wearing off. We should be back to our usual selves before long.

Steve

Catseye collimation tools are missing atm, their options were more complex than the others so didn't survive the initial import. I'll pull them into shape then add them later tonight.

The website seems to be working okay, as I am "clicking" around the site with no problems. I am glad that it all seems to be going smoothly Steve.

But I still like to speak to Steve et al when ordering, as sometimes the conversation leads me to a different sale than I had originally intended. : ))

Steve - I will 'phone you on Monday re an astrozap solar filter and purchasing a baader solar continuum filter.

Tom

It still says "First Light Optics is moving" for me.

Same for me at the moment. Cleared firefox cache but still the same. Hurry up Virgin media!

Andrew

website looks good, did a VERY short review:D and just done some tidying up indoors and found a credit card with no balance on it hmm hmm hmmm:evil6:

Bye the way steve, how far are you from exeter diesels, as i should be going there a few times to pull some stock out from them now they no longer a franchise for the horsebox`s? might save some postage

Archived