Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Light Optics New Website

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epiphany isn't even the default browser for most if not all GNOME-based Linux distros. There is also Midori (sometimes used)... But it seems that they don't get a lot of attention as most users won't even install them on Ubuntu or other distro :) Most of the times is FF or Chromium.

Don't worry, nobody else bothers to support Open Source software, no reason for you to :(

Nah, odds are my slight niggles are just user error, i've always had 'problems' with fonts in Arch Linux...

But FLO does support open source browsers :)

http://www.firstlightoptics.com works perfectly on browsers powered by:

Chromium - Google Code

Home of the Mozilla Project

The WebKit Open Source Project

As well as the closed ones (Opera, Internet Exploder, etc).

I'd say it's a bug with the obscure browser you're using :-)

All the best,

Mike

I believe i said the problem occurs within Chromium, but it's no big deal and if i had to put money on it i'd say it's to do with optional dependencies - if i installed the ms-fonts package and a few others then figured out how to tell the browser to allow websites to choose their own fonts it would probably work, but i'm not that fussed to be honest :)

Archived