NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ngc4216 and family

peter shah

lovely Peter, it really is a great area of the sky. Anybody got any idea why certain areas yield more remote galaxies than others?

Also Peter, a while back I think you posted a link to an action for star colour for PS. I seem to have broken my Noels Tools version, would you happen to still have that link?

Cheers

Tim

Many thanks everyone...i quite like this shot...loads going on

here it is with a few lables

lovely Peter, it really is a great area of the sky. Anybody got any idea why certain areas yield more remote galaxies than others?

Also Peter, a while back I think you posted a link to an action for star colour for PS. I seem to have broken my Noels Tools version, would you happen to still have that link?

Cheers

Tim

I have it somewhere ill sort it out for you
Great stuff again

What background noise reduction did you use? :D

I use Noels actions combined with Photoshop reduce noise filter

post-17181-133877560656_thumb.jpg

Another wonderful image Pete a real galaxy fest.

Cheers

Tim

Tim the galactic clusters clump together to form tendrils with large pockets of relatively empty space between them.

Galactic Filament

Regards

Kevin

Cracking image as always Peter.

Have you had time to take at peek at the M101 outer glow / arms ?

I have, it doesnt show as an outer glow just very faint arms....ill probably try a couple of longer subs to see it there is anything

post-17181-133877565939_thumb.jpg

Archived