Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A little low at the moment

CELESCOPE

Hi everyone , just to say things are a bit on top of me at the moment , illness at home , so i,m a bit concerned, cant seem to concentrate on much at the moment , went out last night , but really couldnt care less , so packed up early , but thought i would let ya all know , i,m still around and doing the image of the week , and looking at all the images etc, but mine will be few and far between, till i,m in a better frame of mind, keep up the good work everyone ,

Rog

Might be best to leave the astro gear aside a while, although I find an observing session takes my mind away from everything else, but that's not always an appropriate response to a bad situation. Do whatever works best for you, and I hope things clear up soon.

Take it easy Rog. Your health is the most important piece of equipment you have, and you have really got to give it the most attention.

Everything in the cosmos will wait for you, and most of will not have moved a quarks width when you get back to full steam.

Barkis. :rolleyes:

All the best Rog

We've had our share of illness and hospitalisations here over the last few months and I just have to remind myself that the sky will always be there and dispite what some would say it's ok to "take a break" and concentrate on other, more important things. (yes health IS more important than astronomy lol)

Cheers,

Paul

Archived