Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi

bm1980

Hello all just bought my first scope, after much research i bought a celestron nexstar 127slt from opticstar in manschester. I would like to thank peter from opticstar, i must of spent about 2 hours in the shop with him going through my options as a beginner to astronomy. It was a toss up between the 4se and the 127slt. Peter recondmended the 127 slt and i can say it is a very good scope, opticstar were the cheapest for the scope and i also got a free moon filter in the deal :) . I have been out almost every clear night since i got it, i have already ticked quite a few sights off my "to see" list including jupiter,saturn ,the moon various open clusters and the orion nebula. I have to say if it wasnt for the go 2 mount i would probably still be wandering around the night sky thinking to myself i wonder what that is?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived