SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi everyone

althecoal

Been reading the forums for a month or so and decided to join up seeing as i spend so much time reading them :)..

Started astro at the age of 12 with pair 10x50 binos slowly moved up to a darkstar 8" dob back in the 90's and got heavily into 35mm astrophotography, then unfortunately moved into a town and been here ever since so sold 8" and settled down.

Now in my 40's and with time on my hands was told i can still do astro from town!!,,hmm ok ill get a telescope and give it a try so bought a skylux 70mm refractor and gave it a whirl..was quite fun for a while and then i made that stupid stupid decision to take a snapshot of the moon thro it with my little digi cam :), i knew it was a mistake as soon as i got it on my pc, that was it!! i was hooked on photography once again lol..

Now moved up to a celestron 102mm slt refractor and an ever growing box of EP's Barlows ect....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived