Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Mansfield

MrsR

Hi I am a newbie to all this but wanted to learn more and so have enrolled on a course at my local Observatory - Sutton and Mansfield - and thought I'd join this forum also.

Look forward to getting to know you all and learning more and more about this amazing subject x

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi MrsR and welcome to the forum, don't forget to download Stellarium, great program to see the night sky in your area.

Do I just search for this via Google?

Thanks for the welcome everyone x

Hello MrsR and welcome to SGL!! Yes - just Google "Stellarium" and you will be able to download it. (You can download "Cartes du Ceil" as well - it is in English!! - see which you prefer.)

Thanks

Only just got into this hobby myself and enjoying it a lot!! Due to the poor weather I have only had one opportunity to get out with my scope but reading these forums is almost as enjoyable - just gagging to get back out there and put everything I am learning into practice. Good luck!

Archived