Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Who is going to Astrofest 2007 ??

mark RD

Saturday will sell out quickly with both SPM and Allan Chapman on the bill.

S'cuse me a moment ......

Just booked for both Morning and afternoon sessions for Saturday. Interestingly, the tickets don't g/tee you a seat but I was assured that "there has never been anyone standing at the Astrofest talks".

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought mine online, £12.50, for the second session on the Saturday and it arrived the very next day.

I’ve been going to Astrofest every year since it started (1992 I think) and the topics are always diverse and interesting.

The cakes in the coffee lounge are also very good.

Well i have my photo on my profile now, but in London in early Feb I dont expect to be wearing shades and nor will I have a suntan. Unfortuanetly on Sat 10th Virgin trains are not running at my location station to London so I will have to drive to Rugby or Birmingham to catch a train. :D

I am 6' 7" (give or take 1' 7") and heavily built - you can't miss me

Mmm...I thiught that traders had to be a bit careful due to the "Trade Description Act!!"

Having looked at the rota for the next few weeks it looks as though I may...May be able to attend..I'll know for sure in the next week or so..

It would be great fun to meet up with the gang again and to meet new faces!

Lets hope.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived