SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Who is going to Astrofest 2007 ??

mark RD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one of his books, which I find very useful on the moon.

OOh, thats clever. Do you have to keep hold of it because of the decreased gravity up there ? :moon: :)

Best place to read a book at least your not likely to get interupted :):lol::)

RD

Two of us are flying down from Glasgow on the Friday AM and flying back up on the Saturday night - now there is dedication [or stupidity] for you. We intend to catch the Fri PM and both Saturday sessions. We are keen to see Patrick Moore "in the flesh" as it were. Seems to be some good speakers and a range of Astro gear retailers - so should be a good couple of days.

Tom

I take it that the "2006" Is a typo on the web page!

Saturday for me...

If anyone is going from Devon, I can take 4 friends FOC on the train on my passes (From St. David's or Taunton)......Exchanged for beer tokens of course.

You'll have to sort out your own tube ticket.... And buy me lunch!

PM me if interested.

Greg

PS. Looking at the diary I could go Friday as well..

I will be there for the Sat morning session, but are Patrick Moore and Co on? Yes in Astronomy Now 2007 year book, but a totally different line up on the web last time I looked! Orion

Yup last years line up by the look of it.

RD

Hi - My First post.

The Astronomy Now website shop is selling tickets for each of the four sessions, but the links are still showing the 2006 line up. Does anyone have a link for the 2007 sessions. These are taking place Friday 9th and Sat 10th and I'm planning to go to the Sat PM session when hopefully Alan Chapman will be on stage.

I will be there on one of the two days. It would be nice to meet other SGLs at the meeting, how about wearing a sticker or badge with SGL written on it so we all could recognise a member.

Good idear, I like it

Mark

Archived