Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Who is going to Astrofest 2007 ??

mark RD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can take up to 4 people on my train pass.

Steve will be one and possibly one other so I will have 2 £5.00 return tickets available for anyone who wants to join us on the train at Tiverton or Taunton.

That's the good news.....Bad news is..

You have to travel up and back with me ....Probably First Class 8).....I'm sorry.

If interested PM me.

Greg

I'm going on Friday 9th Feb with two friends. The trade stands are great and many of them offer show discounts. The lecture hall is fabulous. The problem is the trade stand area is much too cramped and the exhibitors don't have enough room to properly display their wares. The other problem is the location - central London. It's very expensive to get there. Why or why can't they have it in a larger more central location, the Midlands perhaps? I know lots of people (including at least one major retailer) who won't go because it is just too claustorphobic and packed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived