Hi there

Collyer911

Hi there

Another newbie on your site!!

Just a little about myself a rank amateur astronomer who's looking for help advice and tips on astronomy in the uk.

After holidaying in Hawaii last summer and watching the stars from my hotel and at the top of the mountains my interest has gained momentum and my wife bought me my first telescope for Xmas this year a mead ex90 goto,yea she's great right!!

I have no idea how to work the goto feature yet as ive not had time to read instructions etc,but have used it to look at the moon (full) wrong I know but interesting anyway but was absolutely blown away when I swung it round to look at a bright star and saw Jupiter and four orbiting moons I was that excited I got the kids out of bed to come have a look!!!

Anyway hears to making some new friends on your great website

Collyer911

Hello and welcome to SGL Sorry I'm not able to help you with the goto as I only got bins at the moment but someone will come along and sort it out for you everyone is helpful and friendly in here Clear Skies to enjoy the new scope

Archived