Hello From The Gold Coast

Gold Coast XX12

Im here in California about 30 miles east of Stockton California. In a small town of about 350. We have about a little over 2 acres of land. I am retired United Ststes Air Force. Spent alot of time in England At Mildenhall Air Base in the middle 1970s.

I have an Orion XX12I telescope and really love it. I went right to there main office about 75 miles from here to get it. Ive:icon_salut: made several modes to it to get it to where I want it. I belong to a large Astronomical society locally. We have a viewing site at 7000 feet elevation that is like being on top of the world. Its up in the Sierrs Nevada mountians. Can not get up their now because of snow. Will be sometime in April to get back up their. We have some down lower weather permitting.

Looking forward to using this forum to gain knowledge on astronomy and equipment.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived